Translate

Monday 7 May 2012

New Beginnings

shirt/#equipment striped sophie blouse
dress/ #h&m
accessories/ #chanel black pearl drop earrings
#toryburch logo studded strap
#linksoflondon

LA week....

I am scrambling to get everything settled and finalized before I make my final move in June from Vancouver! The last couple of weeks was an introductory visit to LA (new LA).  Though I grew up in California, most of my adult life was in Vancouver. It was amazing to go back and experience the city as an adult! meaning more fun.

I cannot wait to post up the trends, hotspots, and everthing else about the city!! Stay tuned....for now, there are some of the OUTFITS OF THE WEEK!!!


accessories/ #chunky diamond beaded necklace Korea
nails/ #pastel essie color blocking



shirt/ #forever21 elephants
pants/ #h&m skinny pants
accessories/ #hermes

XOXO - R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...