Translate

Thursday 31 May 2012

coral coral coral

Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time to get bold with our colors! My favorite color for this summer would have to be coral! I particularly prefer this color because it looks good whether it's a top, a pair of pants, or even on your eyes. On my last trip to Japan, I was able to retrieve a Maybelline 5 color palette and I absolutely fall in love. I use it for day and evening because of the subtle, yet sexy mixture of colors and because of its individual bold colors, I can wear the colors on its own or mix it up.

Day wear (underlining with shadow) 


Top: Maybelline 5 color palette
Botton: Swatch of different colors


I'm not sure if I've seen these particular colors in LA or VAN but I'll definitely check and keep you posted on where to snatch on up yourselves! 

Now that you know my favorite color for the summer, what's yours?? 


xoxo - R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...