Translate

Monday 4 June 2012

fashion feed JAPAN!

Change is scary....good or bad it makes your heart skip a beat.

that has been doing a lot these days because I recently quit my job to find new and better opportunities! Mostly to get out of the suburbs to move toward fashion central a.k.a TOKYO! I can't disclose what kind of interview I went to but this was the outfit I wore:

stud shirt/ #Zara
puff skirt/ #club monaco
pumps/ #Christian Louboutin
jewelry/ #H&M

My inspiration? 
Well here is where I'm going to give you the current 
fashion feed in Japan:

studs, studs and more studs!

You find them on t-shirts, ripped-jeans, blouses, shorts, shoes, sandals you name it!!! It's awesome! Why? Because I love that rocker-chic look, if I was to describe my fashion style, that would be the closest word.

If YOU had to describe your fashion style in one word, WHAT WOULD IT BE???

--------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...