Translate

Friday 10 August 2012

the new age puff dress!

I am sorry for my late post, I am actually super sick! How I caught the cold during the summer I do not know.

Anyway this post is inspired from a dream I had last night, about MY PROM DRESS, I had those crazy princess dresses, the crazy layers of endless puffs..... UGHHHH.....

If it were now I'd definitely pick something more subtle and less puffy......BUT it must have some traditional prom dress traits so................

................I'd pick a more tasteful kind of puff dress, like this one I bought in Zara Japan! According to Zara, the puff is called  a mini-frill. I think I like how that sounds than a 'puff'.



I can't wait to wear this out when I get over my cold!


If you could, what would you replace your prom dress with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...