Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2012

zip me upppp!

My friend and I were on a search for some new pair of pants and I noticed a certain trend coming back.
I wouldn't call it a throwback just yet but it has popped up on the trend radar periodically. 

ANKLE ZIP SKINNY JEANS!

I saw it on quite a few manikins while I was walking around down town Vancouver's shopping district. 
The picture below are some from ZARA



Detailing in denim, like on any other clothing garment creates edge to an outfit. When it comes to denim jeans whether that be studs, rips, a certain wash or ZIPPERS, it lets the eyes follow them instead of certain insecurities you may have toward how the jeans are fitting your body! 

Jeans are like the trickiest buy, the chances of you finding a pair of jeans that hugs your hips, bum and thighs perfectly ALL at once are pretty slim to many people out there. At least I'm one of those people, so I am all about different detailing! 

I am currently hooked on Zara jeans, this would be my 3rd pair. I think they are the most flattering on my big thighed legs. I can't wait to wear them out! 

To bring out the zipper I paired the jeans with my luxury rebel pumps! 


What's brand of jeans fits your body like a glove???




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...