Translate

Friday 3 August 2012

pretty finger nails? don't forget about your toes!

You know what summer is for me? some awesome PEDICURE TIME with my girls.

I went for my first pedicure of the summer, yaaa a bit late I know but in Japan it was difficult for me to find a decent priced pedicure.  humph....

anyway, I went to this place called Minoko Nail Studio with my best friend in Vancouver, I must rave how wonderful their service was! They did an awesome job with my toe nails but it was their genuine care on keeping us as returning clients that really got me happy! I am definitely going to go back!

I decided to get bright coral coloured nails, I didn't really take a picture but I thought I'd share the experience!

First and foremost it is super important to me that the place I get my nails done has their hygiene in check; I don't want no toe fungi. CHECK!
Second the chairs...super brand new and enough massage selection for a good hour. CHECK!
Oh !!!and yes they will start you a client file with your own files etc.
BUT Most importantly the girls that work their are super sweet!

I am advertising at my own will, no joke! SoOOOooOO anyone wanting a pedicure? check out Minaoko!

prices? $36 for a deluxe pedicure! worth every penny!




What colour are your toe nails?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...