Translate

Thursday 9 August 2012

day and night

I love outfits that can go from day and night...effortlessly.  Maxi dresses are simply one of those clothing.  


Club monaco - open back maxi dress
Christian Louboutin - Simple Pump 85 Patent Calp (nude)

I bought this maxi dress from Club Monaco last summer and I've been wearing it through all the seasons! In the fall, spring, summer when the weather is a little colder, I pair it with a simple cardigan or short sweater to keep me warm - also a perfect day or night look (depending on the occasion) 

For my look, I added a blue top for the day look and for the night look, simply took off the top and of course with my Louboutin's! (in love the nude simple pumps) 


Easy isn't it? 


XOXO - R 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...