Translate

Monday 30 July 2012

#OOTD - the old and the old

You must utilize all your outfits, which means buying pieces that you can possibly wear years and years down the road.  But let's be honest, that rarely happens. well to me at least.  I usually do a massive cleaning of my closet at least once a year, this is usually to prepare for the upcoming season and that's when I have my "what was I thinking" moments (as you all know).  But this particular top, I kept for years and years....I don't even remember where I bought it from, but it's so easy to pair with anything! 


#ootd
Outfit: 
Top - jean like material loose buttoned top  
Skirt - Club Monaco flirty skirt 
Shoes - Tory burch flats 
Bag - Chanel 


All the pieces that I'm wearing are some of my classic items! 


What have you saved from the past? 



XOXO - R 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...