Translate

Thursday 28 June 2012

chic Graphic - Teeee

I feel like I keep on repeating the same topic about how HOT it is IN JAPAN, but it is THAT HOT.
And as much as I want to wear a nice silk blouse with a flow-y skirt, once I get out of the shower and feel the heat a cute COTTON graphic-tee with some bad ass shorts is all I want to wear!
but not JUST ANY graphic - tee, one that you can dress up or down.
such as a character tee, like the one I bought the other day.

I put together an outfit but sadly the only one that I own is the tee-shirt, (boo) I guess the rest will have to wait for another shopping day!

tee-shirt: disney
bracelet: cartier
ring: YSL
bag: Alexander Wang diego bucket bag
Sandels: Balenciaga
sunnies: ray ban
shorts/hat: unknown

A mickey tee can also be worn on a date like Carrie from Sex and the City!!





What is YOUR all time fav graphic-tee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...