Translate

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Japan Make-Up Haul!

sorry for my late post! I sadly forgot my iPhone at my grandfather's house that contained all my photos!

Why is it that woman can never have enough make-up? How often is it that you ACTUALLY finish a product to replenish? I'd say it leans over to the more rare side of life. EVEN IF you aren't a make-up junkie like us (Rachel included), you must have a million unfinished lip glosses or lip sticks; am I wright?

I heard somewhere, that during the economic downfall there was a major sales increase in lipsticks. Why you ask? It's because it makes woman feel great without badly hurting the wallet. A new lipstick color can do so much as to make you feel like a different person! Pretty powerful stuff; wouldn't you agree?

Well ladies, without further a due I present to you my recent make-up splurges!

left to right: Fasio mascara/lipgloss/eyeshadow
Oil control powder, Selfit face primer, Canmake nailpolish, RMK concealer
Now to show you up close! 


My new pallet! Just like Rachel I was really into the coral colors but since I seem to wear clothes that all hover around the coral hues, I thought to dip into a different color scheme for my eyes! 


I haven't used the base yet but I must rave about the concealer pallet and oil control powder!!!

The concealer pallet is from RMK, if you ever look at any Japanese magazines this brand of foundation is ranked No. 1 in Japan.

FYI {I am a make-up artist that have worked in the field for about 7 years. I have worked at almost any brand you can think of and had the blessing of great training] 

One of my complex's is my horrific skin. My prime concerns are my pores, acne scars and excess sebum secretions. To battle these I have used countless products that claimed to be solutions for these problems....but to no avail most did not deliver. 

UNTIL I came across these products:
Japan unlike Vancouver is incredibly humid in the summer and dry in the winter, hence many of their products are made to endure the affects the climate does on our skin. Great technology eh? You never hear that as a marketing tactic in Van, do you?

RMK concealer EVEN conceals sunspots WITHOUT the grey-ashy look. How is that possible since in Vancouver I was told that sunspots were not really concealable! 

To top that off, this mat powder that controls T-zone shine really does do the job. It doesn't leave a cakey feeling/look but it leaves a silky layer of matt powder that balances the skin on your t-zone so that it controls sebum from the root of the problem. 
Unbalanced skin equals, super oily or super dry.  

Okay guys I left a link below where you can buy these products even if you don't live in Japan!

RMK
FASIO
ALL OTHER JAPANESE MAKE-UP BRANDS

Cheers! 

-------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...