Translate

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Printed.

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great week so far! Today I did some shopping with my sister before heading to class.  Soon enough, I realized half of the things I bought were printed.  I personally think prints are more fun to wear in the summer just because you have the ability to choose so many different styles for the warm weather! On the other hand, prints can be a dangerous thing to play with..because it look too tacky or too wild. 




My favorite prints that's catching my eye today were pythons, zebras, and polkadots

{Top} BCBG shorts
{Bottom Left to Right} Bailey 44 and Forever 21


Prints also have the illusion of making you look slimmer and curver (at the same time)! And most importantly, you can have fun with it! 



What's your favorite print


XOXO - R 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...