Translate

Wednesday 6 June 2012

No, it's not old. It's VINTAGE

When I first bought this watch, it was when I was in the junior or senior year of my high school. Might I add it wasn't that long ago, lol. During that time, GUESS was THE brand - especially the watches and I owned one - my prized possession.

After I graduated from high school, my styled changed (as many of us would agree)  and the watch was sadly thrown under the dust and forgotten until the rise of the arm candy came into trend.  After seeing the Michael Kors watches being paired with a plethora of gaudy bracelets and bangles, my oversized flashy GUESS watch came to mind!

Here is my revitalized look of my GUESS watch:

Top (Left to right): #club monaco #links of london #GUESS watch
Bottom: #Forever 21

My question to you is do you have anything in your closet that you can revitalize?


----------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...