Translate

Friday 15 June 2012

The most wanted slipper

Happy weekend everyone!  I'm doing some major packing for my final move to LA on Wednesday. Cleaning out my closet feels so good with occasional moments of "what the heck was I thinking."  which comes to the item that may or may not end up on the that dreaded list...is Loafers. 


[Top Left to Right] Yves Saint Laurent, Cole Haan, Christian Louboutin
[Bottom Left to Right] Christian Louboutin, Prada


Loafers are everywhere from the very exotic and luxuriouChristian Louboutin, YSL, Prada, to the classic and affordable Cole Haan. 

Wearing loafers can go very right or very wrong, which depends entirely on your outfit as well as the style of the loafer.  I have yet to find myself a style that I like and once I do, I cannot wait to see how crazy I can get with pairing with my outfits!





Loafers may be the most wanted slippers but what's the most wanted shoes for summer?

xoxo- R


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...