Translate

Monday 11 June 2012

Japan Fashion Haul!

Last week I had the lovely excuse of going to Tokyo/Saitama for work and decided to hop onto an earlier train to go shopping for a couple of hours. I was walking around in my suit and though it was such a pain to try on clothes, I still did it!
I think I even wrinkled my crisp new white blouse in the process BUT it was totally worth it! 

This is my FIRST JAPAN HAUL! (post)

left to right: G.U., e hyphen gallery, Zara, e hyphen gallery
(pardon moi, for the awful layout!)

The highlight of this haul is my recent discovery of this boutique brand called E hyphen world gallery.(link to online store) Little did I know that they have stores in Hong Kong and Singapore too! The prices for their pieces are incredibly reasonable considering how well they are made. 

e hyphen world gallery:
mint green off-the-shoulder knit - perfect slouch (that's always my battle with off-the-should garments). 
coral neon stripped top with the cute small pocket has buttons on the sleeves and it zips up in the back! love the detailing - I will definitely do an outfit post on this one.

NOW for some candy -- ARM CANDY that is!

top to bottom: boutique, H and M, boutique, Forever21, e hyphen world gallery



AND to take me to great places, a pair of comfy shoes!

3 coin

These shoes were only 315 yen! that:s about 4 dollars usd! cute hey?

Let me know what your recent great purchases are!

-------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...