Translate

Thursday 7 June 2012

The Perfect Pairing



Is there an item in your closet that just goes with anything you have? If you had to choose one item, what would it be? The reason why I chose this particular topic for our entry is that when I shop, that's the exact phrase I use to justify most (if not all) of my purchases. So to prove myself right, I am going to pair my Christian Louboutin Lisse 100 Patent Booties with my weekend outfits - and here's my first outfit.


jeans/#Uniqlo 
oversized sweater/ #Zara
necklace/ #Forever 21
booties/ #Christian Louboutin

On a side note, this is our first full week of posts![we will post Monday through Thursday, rain or shine] Thank you everyone for visiting our blog! We are still very much in the beginning stages of our Mod Duo but I promise we won't disappoint.

'Stay Classy'

xoxo - R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...