Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2012

studded.

We can't escape it's on everything...tops, jeans, skirts, bags, belts...you name it. I'm talking about STUDS.  I think the obsession actually started with the amazing belt SJP wore in the first Sex in the City movie (do you remember?)

Florals and Studs

I love studs because it adds edginess to any kind of outfit.  My favorite pairing comes from Valentino.  He pairs his 'Little Bloom Lace Dress' with a Platinum studded calfskin belt.  

Little Bloom Lace Dress, Valentino

Call me an old lady but I just love love love this outfit! It's classy, timeless, and sexy all in one. After seeing this outfit in person in Tokyo recently, I just couldn't resist. The dress was a little over my budget ($7,500), ok fine a LOT over my budget so the next closes thing to get my hands on was the belt.  




I have yet to pair this with my outfits but I will post OOTDs on our instagram page @themodduo or my personal page @rach_kim very soon!  Also, please check out my beautiful Mio's instagram @beautiechips. She is truly the 'studded' woman!  

Until next time!

XOXO - R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...