Translate

Monday 18 June 2012

got'em boyish swag

It's official, SUMMER IS HERE IN JAPAN

I want to be more excited about this but ASIA summer's aren't pretty. The humidity melting your make-up, sweat trickling down your forehead and sweat patches; YA- them nasty mofo's.
It's been about 27 degrees Celsius for the past few days; not quite high enough to do the stuff I said above but being used to Vancouver weather...it is HOT.


In Japan I've recently fallen in love with this new Magazine called 'GINA' (buy it here) It is a magazine targeting women in their mid twenties; people my age (smile)
I always found that magazines really split from teenage fashion to women in their 30's, so it's currently my new found fashion bible. I kinda go nuts reading it, IT INSPIRES ME, like how it inspired this post!

BOYISH SWAG

what is it? well it's a phrase I created (laugh) and I'm not sure it will catch on but hey, doesn't hurt to try rite? 

ANYWAY, we all know that the main colors for summer are gonna be NEONs, CORALs and PASTELs, so it would be BORING if I post about that. 

BUT WHAT IF THE MOOD THE COLORS EMANATE could become an OUTFIT
cchyyeeup, cause that's what I did!

NEON makes me think of 

BOLD and ANGULAR
in this case: TRIANGLE

 collared shirt and distressed stud shorts from HONEYS

What caught my eye was the bold triangle, looks even better on, but like most collared shirts they give off a very boyish look! Paired with distressed ripped studded shorts it adds to the look! 
I know the color is leaning a bit over to the autumn hues, but the white shorts bring out the WHITE TRIANGLE, making it more summery looking. 


and to show off my instagram talent



you want my look? Get em at HONEYS

Are you rocking the boyish swag?

------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...