Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2012

back HOME

I apologize for my late post, I have a good excuse tho, I was on a plane! I am here in Vancouver for a while to do a couple of errands, hope I can strut couple outfits from Japan here!

I had something great happen to me on my way to Korea (it was a stop over at Incheon Airport) I was bumped up to business class! Woot!

     anyway...back to the post

Many people say I am odd for doing this but I always like to prepare a plane outfit; sometimes even buy an outfit JUST FOR the plane!! I think if you are going on vacation why not start by looking fabulous on the plane! This doesn't mean uncomfortable skirts and what not........it's more of an ADD ON!!

Comfy Jeans or Tights with an over-sized T-shirt is the two looks that you see a lot at the airport but if you ADD a fashionable blazer it makes ALL THE difference!

I recently got one on sale at Zara!! check it out!




Do you have a plane outfit??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...