Translate

Friday 27 July 2012

YSL haul

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to share with you all my latest makeup haul from YSL.  YSL's newest foundation is called Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation.  It's key point - illuminating foundation with weightless perfection and also sunscreen. Basically it's their foundation version of their fabulous Touche Eclat.  


Rouge Volupte Silky Lipstick & Le Teint Touche Foundation

The reason why I wanted to try this new foundation was because it has all the necessary elements for the perfect foundation for the summer (weightless, illuminating, and sunscreen).  I'll give an update on my verdict next week! 

My other two purchases are also my Mio's favorite as well.  It's the Rouge Volupte Silky Lipstick.  I purchased number 1(natural beige)  and 7 (Lingerie Pink).  



Right now, if you sign up for YSL Beauty US mailing list (click here), you receive a 10% off for a week on any beauty purchase.  


What's your favorite product from YSL Beauty Line?


XOXO - R 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...