Translate

Thursday 5 July 2012

Oh so Good

I read an article couple of years ago on what attracts a woman to a man.  And one of the answers was smell.  The article mentioned that we are psychologically attracted to the particular smell of that individual.  Currently, my favorite fragrance is Bond No.9 New York. 


Bond No. 9 is a collection of women's, men's and unisex eaux de parfum - the uniqueness of this brand is that it is solely dedicated to the city of New York.  It also comes in Limited Edition collections with amazing bottle artistry and of course the smell.

I LOVE NEW YORK _ FOR MOTHERS 

Right now, what I have is the I Love New York - For Mothers - a bit of tangerine, soft amber and jasmine samba.

If you haven't tried it, it's a must! 



xoxo - R 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...