Translate

Monday 2 July 2012

It's off the shoulder!


FIRST and foremost I must say HAPPY CANADA DAY! even though I live in Japan my home will always be in beautiful British Columbia, Canada! 


now back to the post...
Recently I have been loving OFF the shoulder KNITs and MESH sweaters! Depending on how it is knit/meshed, you can see it in stores all year long!          It's wonderful.


In my opinion, they're a girls secret weapon! Its usually meant to be worn loose so it hides any bloating etc. incredibly figure flattering!

Most can be worn off the shoulder so it's sexy but tasteful. It isn't see through but lets you see your sillouette. I think I own so many in a million colors.

 I like is a loose pastel colored mesh sweater with some short shorts! 
Cute? I'd say yes! 


I recently bought a lace knit sweater from O.Z.O.C  that I thought was super interesting because it can be worn two ways!

have the buttons in the back


or

wear it as a cardigan!



I wanted to take a picture of myself wearing it...since I think I do a better job than this model (a line I can't believe I am saying) 

I was afraid it might look too grandma but the cream pink looks adorable with my white shorts! ahhhh summer colors! you gotta love it!


what is your fav mesh/knit sweater!!?!

2 comments:

  1. Omg This sweater is adorable!!! The only complain I have about it is the length of the sleeves, oh why oh why do they do that? I feel like it looks like the shirt shrunk in the washer or something lol I'm really loving the knit/mesh sweaters and love how designers are making them so girly now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes agreeeeeeeeee!!! I just roll up the sleeve because it sits on my arm funny!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...