Translate

Friday 13 July 2012

Special Weapons

What is your special weapon? What is your 1-2-3 step that you do to make sure your skin stays fresh and young?  Everyone thinks that to have the best skin requires the most expensive serum or night cream that you can find.  But as we all know, that isn't true.  Today I want to share with you all what my everyday skin routine is and of course my products! 



1. Cleansing - finish cream: Shiseido is my one and only.  I have been using their skincare products for the last 6 years - starting with the cleanser - my day and night moisturizer.   It works for any skin type and the price is very affordable.  

Shiseido - The Skincare


2. Eyecream : SK-II skin signature eye cream (though it's not a favorite of Mio)- I've been using this eye cream for the last 3 years.   After using this, I honestly have to say, the same fine lines have disappeared!


SK-II


3. Secret weapon -  Aloe Vera 100% Natural -  I use 100% natural aloe vera on my face as an extra layer of moisturizer on certain spots of my face.  Also, when I do get some blemishes on my face, after I apply a spot treatment, I apply the aloe vera on the surrounding area to prevent the drying and also to clam the redness and it does wonders! 



Now, I've shared my special weapons, what are yours? 




XOXO - R 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...