Translate

Monday 30 July 2012

Vitamin D to make YOU happy, Vitamin C to make your SKIN happy!

I have always had skin problems.
Especially when I entered my teens and my skin just broke out in pimples. As if high school didn't give you enough problems already! 

Now my skin is relatively zit free, but the scars remain....I don't know if most of you know but the best way to lessen the appearance of scars is through the cell turn over of the epidermis (skin). An effective way to stimulate this process is by using topical Vitamin C. Hence most of my products are Vitamin C based! 

Yesterday I bought this daily face lotion that was rated 10/10 by consumers on totalbeauty.com. I had to try it out because it was only $20. 

BODY SHOP VITAMIN C daily moisturiser with SPF 30

I had some doubts because in the past I bought a Vitamin E eye cream from Body Shop that did absolutely nothing, but that was when Body Shop hadn't been bought out by Estee Lauder...

RESULT: 
the reviews were RITE! seriously! IN ONE NIGHT my crazy bumpy textured skin on my cheek is smoother!!!!

YOU MUST TRY and tell me WHAT YOU THINK!!! 

I will update you guys after I try it for a week, then a month and see if it is worth replenishing, as well as other products within the Vitamin C line! I got a sample of the micro-dermabrasion so we will see how that works!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...