Translate

Tuesday 17 July 2012

flower power!

When I go shopping I usually like to be left alone by sales associates because I just haven't had the greatest experiences.....

BUT a couple of days ago I found these rad pair of flower patterned pants and decided to try them on and the sales associate told me to try on a graphic-t with it. At first I was thinking............... a shirt that has writing and a girl would NOT mesh well with the flower patterned pants. 
BUT to my surprise it did! and I bought both! haha who would of thought? From now on it wouldn't hurt to hear out the sales associates opinion!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?




I also tried out Rachel's hair-do that she blogged about the other day.
click here  to check out the blog post!!!


]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...