Translate

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Barely There...

The weather is getting warmer..and less is more.  especially on your face.  The must - have summer makeup product is BB cream.  It's been the most popular/ must have product in Asia for quite some time; but it has finally broken ground in North America!

During this winter, my skin had a horrible reaction to something I used and I broke out (even more than I experienced in middle school).  My skin is a lot calmer now, occasionally breakouts but isn't too bad.
I try to stay away from long - lasting wear foundation and on days where I'm home or just running errands, BB cream is the only base product I use.

Currently I'm using Alex Herbal BB Cream - it's for people who have some skin blemishes, sensitive skin, or chemically stressed skin.  It just works so perfectly with my skin type. It gives me enough coverage and helps create a very clean look.


Herbal BB Cream ($50 - 80 USD)
There are many different types of BB creams, ranging from drugstore picks to skin care types! Whatever you choose, it might just be the only thing you wear....


To purchase check out: 

\\Amazon//


xoxo - R 

2 comments:

  1. After finding a bbcream of my shade it's the only thing I wear too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially in the summer! we don't want to cake our makeup! thanks for the comment! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...