Translate

Thursday 12 July 2012

Alexander McQueen meet my gold swag!

Sorry for my delayed post, I actually went to Omiya City today, which is my neighboring Prefecture. Omiya station has many department stores and rite now they are having a MASSIVE season end SALE to get rid of the summer styles (I know, already??? summer has just begun!)
In Vancouver the so called season end sales are WEAK! They take the tax off and that's about it.
BUT HERE IN JAPAN it is NUTS almost every store is 50% to 70% off,  no joke! you actually see people shoving and pushing to snatch their fav. item!

MY fav. purchase today was this GOLD shirt, it is simple but the fabric that is slightly transparent, iridescent and great fit just SOLD ME!

Gold clothing has been consistently IN since the Egyptian/Roman days where they wore Gold fabrics and jewelry to show their wealthy status. That's why no matter how casual the apparel, it has a luxurious feel.

I paired my gold shirt (sorry for the bad picture it was really hard to capture the beautiful GOLD hue, BOO) with my Alexander McQueen scarf, the skull print and the gold is slightly counteracting; gives it originality!


gold shirt: United Arrows
sunnies: Gucci
scarf: Alexander McQueen
Clutch: YSL


What kind of GOLD garment do you have in your closet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...