Translate

Thursday 26 July 2012

new day, new haircut!

It is always a scary thing to try out a new salon with a new hairdresser....I had to go through that uneasy feeling twice this year.

The salon that I recently tried in Japan was incredibly trendy looking and looked rather busy for a newly opened place. I can't say if I was glad I picked that place....

I usually tell the hair dresser what sort of vision I have and let her do the rest. In this case it was a longer version of a bob cut.  I put trust in the hairdresser because she is the professional, not me; she knows best. I try not to say anything till everything is done because I know the process to the final look can sometimes be ugly! But this time it was different, I had to make her fix it 3 times for me to be at least okay with it. It was scary because she cut off so much.....this sounds a bit overboard but I was actually shaking!

HERE IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...... 
Its a typical bob cut with a volume perm!




but now that it has been a week, I think I am starting to like it, 

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...