Translate

Thursday 19 July 2012

my darling BALENCIAGA


gotta admit, It wasn't love at first sight, but it didn't take long for me to fall MADLY in love with you.....once you became mine, we were inseparable.  YES I am talking about my BALENCIAGA city bag.

I have decided to do a "what's in my purse?" post, since my partner in crime did yesterday (Click here )!!  First I'd like to share my history with my dear purse. I've taken it with me around the world, well not really but enough places like L.A., Japan and even Mexico! It is the perfect size for almost any occasion and it has withstood unbearable heat, to blazing coldness and even rainfalls! It hasn't shown one bit of wear-and-tear! This purse is a survivor and it actually still looks pretty new to this day.......navy blue is just as royal as the day I got it. Ladies, I think EVERY girl should have a BALENCIAGA bag......it is durable, fashionable without it being too flashy or pretentious! It can be paired with a casual look or even a dressy one! 


Balenciaga City Bag 




The contents of my bag include

I-Pod NANO life is one grand sweet song, so start the music!
Prada Wallet - I gotta keep enough lettuce to support my shoe fetish 
Louie bus pass holder - to get from A to B
Mini-mouse make-up pouch -  to make me purdy!



thanks for reading! Now tell me what is in YOUR purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...