Translate

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Summer's Best Player


Downtown LA -  (day look) Forever 21, Chanel Purse, Toms, and my Coco Baby 

What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear day and night in the summer? Is it your maxi dress, jean shorties, or perhaps it's your floral one piece dress. These are some the easiest piece of clothing that is versatile enough to quickly go from day to night.  My personal favorite is the romper. Why? because I think rompers comes in the most variety selection of style to choose from. Whether it's the color, the length, or the pattern - it's still edgy but refined!  For my day- look,  I would pair my romper with comfortable shoes and simple accessories.  For night - look, I'll put on my heels, decide whether  or not to keep the accessories, and finally a jacket, in case.  




Make sure you tune-in for my night-look transformation! 





XOXO - R 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...